May 2020 Announcements
Posted April 29, 2020
To all our Patients and Friends,
As we move forward and adjust to new, updated office protocols, please be advised of the following:
- We apologize for any inconvenience with scheduling. We are doing our best to make sure our patients’ needs are met and Medi Spa and office appointments are available as soon as we are able to resume treatments and procedures.
- We will be contacting you to confirm appointments and asking a series of screening questions regarding your health status when confirming.
- We request that you do not wear gloves into the office as a protective measure. Wearing gloves and not disposing of them correctly is a major cross-contamination issue. We will have available hand sanitizer and the ability to wash your hands in all of our locations.
- Wearing a mask into the office is required but it may be removed when in the clinical space for care.
- For the time being, we are asking that patients call the office when they arrive in the parking lot. This is to limit the number of people in the office and waiting room at the same time.
Our hope is to return to business as usual as soon as possible. The timelines at this point are on a week to week basis as we continue to abide by the PA Department of Health and Governor Wolf’s guidelines.
Rest assured we will continue to practice and implement appropriate cleaning and infection control guidelines of the reception, clinical, and Medi Spa spaces. Our priority will continue to be keeping everyone as safe as possible. We also continue to follow the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the Aesthetic Society communication regarding standards of care during this time.
As always if you have questions regarding scheduling or your care feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. We miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino Recognized on the 2020 Best Doctors List
Congratulations to our own Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino who is once again recognized on the 2020 Best Doctors List as seen in Pittsburgh Magazine!
The Best Doctors in America® List includes the most respected specialists and outstanding primary care physicians in the nation. These are the doctors that other doctors recognize as the best in their fields. They cannot pay a fee and are not paid to be listed and cannot nominate or vote for themselves.
It is a list which is truly unbiased and respected by the medical profession and patients alike as the source of top-quality medical information.