PlaDuo Nitrogen Plasma Device
The PlaDuo promotes skin health, increases elasticity, and brightens and firms the skin with little to no downtime. When used on higher energy settings, it can be used for deep wrinkles/rhytids around the eyes and peri-oral areas.
- Patients with fine/vellus hair on the face may want to shave or dermaplane before treatment. Treated hairs will burn and soot will remain on the skin and smell. This can be gently removed post-treatment with a damp cloth or gauze.
- Eye shields must be worn during treatment.
- Dry skin will have a more aggressive reaction, while oily skin can tolerate higher energy. Patients may see more redness or red circular areas post-treatment if dehydrated.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop retinol treatments 2 weeks prior to treatment and exfoliants should not be used 1 week prior to treatment.
- Keep the treated area moisturized.
- Do not rub or exfoliate the area.
- Avoid heat and strenuous exercise post-treatment.
- Mineral makeup may be worn once peeling is completed (5-7 days) for stronger treatments.
- Use a gentle cleanser as needed after 24 hours for less intense treatments. For stronger treatments, it is not recommended to wash for 72 hours.
- Skin may remain gritty and sensitive for 5-7 days with stronger treatment, and 3-5 days with mild treatment.
Schedule an Appointment
A consultation with one of our providers is an opportunity to ask questions and have a detailed discussion about this treatment and if it’s a good option for you and will address your specific aesthetic needs. We are available to see patients at our Monroeville location for PlaDuo treatments and consultations. Schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation or a virtual consultation now.