6 Facts About Our Lipo AI Device
Posted August 30, 2022
Lipo AI is an aesthetic device that brings liposuction to an office setting. It is based on traditional laser liposuction but in a portable, smaller version.
- The fiber-optic cables that transmit laser energy used with this device are only 2mm in diameter. This allows for tiny incisions that do not require any sutures to close.
- The procedure can be comfortably done under local anesthesia and oral medication. No anesthesia is necessary.
- Patients can walk out of the office immediately after the procedure. No recovery time is needed.
- Patients can be back to full exercise within 1-2 weeks.
- This procedure is best for smaller areas. Dr. Antimarino would need to assess the area prior to treatment to confirm that the patient is a good candidate for this procedure versus traditional liposuction in the operating room.
- Lipo AI can be used on the following areas: Chin and neck, underarm, chest, open arms, abdomen, hips, thighs, calves, and ankles.
A consultation with Dr. Antimarino is needed prior to treatment. Dr. Antimarino will determine if the area to be treated can safely and effectively be managed in an office setting and produce the desired results.