Posted May 07, 2020
As we move forward and open our doors to return to elective procedures and office visits, we want to assure you that we will be doing everything we can to protect our patients and our staff. To remind you of our new, updated office protocols, please be advised of the following:
- We will be contacting you to confirm appointments and asking a series of screening questions regarding your health status when confirming.
- We request that you do not wear gloves into the office as a protective measure. Wearing gloves and not disposing of them correctly is a major cross-contamination issue. We will have available hand sanitizer and the ability to wash your hands in all of our locations.
- Wearing a mask into the office is required but it may be removed when in the clinical space for care.
- For the time being, we are asking that patients call the office when they arrive in the parking lot. This is to limit the number of people in the office and waiting room at the same time. Our waiting room will now serve as a “non-waiting” room walkthrough.
- Upon arrival at the office, we will have you stop at our welcome station for a temperature check and general evaluation.
- At this time we ask that you do not bring children into the office. Each patient may have one person accompany them if needed.
- We have always viewed the cleaning and sanitizing of our office as a high priority. Rest assured we will continue to practice and implement appropriate cleaning and infection control guidelines of the reception, clinical, and Medi Spa spaces.
Our focus remains on keeping everyone as safe as possible. We will continue to follow the state guidelines, the CDC, American Board of Plastic Surgery, and Aesthetic Society communication regarding standards of care during this time.
If you have any questions regarding our reopening protocol or our pre-appointment process, please call us at 844-496-6647.