Have You Considered These Spa Treatments?
Posted June 23, 2021
Spa treatments that are not always in the spotlight:
- The upper chest or decollete is a common area on the body that is often forgotten when treating the face. A CO2 laser treatment will remove sun damage and pre-cancerous skin that has formed over the years with frequent sun exposure. Microneedling can be used, in conjunction with a laser, to address and soften the crepy, vertical lines that can form on the chest. These are often seen in the morning after sleeping on your side.
- The Motus AX is a laser hair removal device that can be used to treat areas around the areola, breast, and ears. It can also treat the back of the neck, as well as the hands and feet.
- Dark spots or discolorations can be addressed, using the Aerolase laser, on the hands, face, and feet.
- Laser treatments alone or combined with microneedling can be used to address scars. These devices can soften texture and blend skin tone.
- Injectable fillers can be used to add fullness to the earlobes and the back of the hands.