May 2021 Announcements
Posted April 26, 2021
Happy Mother’s Day! Treat Yourself to This Month’s Special
*Every mom or mother figure deserves some me time, and yes, that means you too! Treat yourself to May’s special: a relaxing, hydrating, cleansing Skinwave facial treatment. This facial combines an aqua delivery system, skin revitalizing solutions, and hydrogen therapy with gentle extractions to remove impurities.
It includes electrical pulse and LED light therapy as well as a special handpiece with massaging properties. The Skinwave facial is the ultimate solution for cleaning and brightening skin and improving vitality and tone. Call to book and get this special pricing.
*May special pricing for Skinwave is 25% off. Must be purchased May 1-31. Restrictions may apply.
Gift Her More for Less with Allē
This Mother’s Day, Allē is making finding the perfect gift for your mom or mother figure even easier. You can purchase a $150 gift card for only $100.* Gift cards can be redeemed on Juvéderm and Botox products, making it the perfect gift! Offer launches on May 4th. Log in to your Allē account to purchase.
*While supplies last. Limit one per person. Must be an Allergan Allē member to purchase through their online portal.
The Top Five most popular surgical procedures as recorded by the American Society of Plastic Surgery:
- Rhinoplasty (Nose): This procedure is used to address the contours or reshape the nose to achieve facial harmony. Dr. Antimarino does not do rhinoplasty surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelids): This is used to address eye bags or remove extra skin around the eyes and rejuvenate or refresh the patient’s appearance.
- Face Lift: A Face Lift is used to correct the deepening of the lines around the mouth and chin area as well as address any loose skin or deep folds around the neck.
- Liposuction: This is used to remove or contour areas of unwanted fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise.
- Breast Augmentation: The goal is to restore volume or achieve breast symmetry as well as fullness and balance to the breasts.
Register for the Best of Life Summit
Our COO, Ella will be participating in the “Best of Life” summit, hosted by Women’s Health Conversations. She will be talking about the art of aging gracefully, and how it can be achieved through routine maintenance treatments. Register to the three-day virtual event May 14-16 to hear from her and 25 other medical professionals and industry influencers.
How do you treat forehead lines?
Wrinkles to the forehead may be horizontal or vertical and are typically seen with animation. These are best treated with non-surgical injectable neurotoxins such as Botox or Dysport. As a person ages, these lines, when left untreated, may become etched in and more difficult to address. Lasers and Microneedling may also be used to help treat the area by addressing texture, tone, and fine lines.