Have You Met Our Office Administrator, Jackie Boyd-Garbett?
Posted May 25, 2021
Jackie is our Office Administrator so you may see her at any time in either of our primary office locations, Shadyside or Monroeville. There is no task, big or small, that Jackie will not tackle. She oversees the office staff and makes sure things run smoothly for our patients and staff.
Jackie came to us after spending 38 years in college admissions. She was involved with students, teachers and guidance counselors. Jackie managed staff and worked in admissions and personnel. She even trained people in public speaking! Jackie met with Dr. Antimarino and Ella for an interview on a whim and everyone found it was the perfect fit. Jackie is committed to the practice and our philosophy of educating patients and providing a warm and friendly environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
Jackie was asked the following questions:
- Pie, Cake, or Ice Cream?
- I would say ice cream. My favorite flavor is vanilla with a fun topping!
- Are you a Spender or a Saver?
- It depends. I would have to say a saver as I usually plan ahead for big purchases.
- What do you want for your next birthday?
- A New Hip!!
- What is your favorite book?
- I read all the time. I love a good story with a moral dilemma. I do not really have one favorite, but I guess I would say, “A Red Bird Christmas” by Fannie Flagg.
- If you could try any hairstyle for a day, which would you choose?
- A shoulder-length red bob.
- If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose?
- I like my name and would not change it.
- What is your favorite part of your house?
- I would say the front porch, it is where we all gather. I can sit and watch the world go by.
- Do you have any superstitions?
- No, not really but I never want to say something to jinx something.
Next time you are in the office, make sure you take a minute to say hi!