Introducing Physic, the Next Level in Attaining Ideal Body Contouring
The Physiq is the latest, most advanced body treatment technology from the leading Italian laser manufacturer, Deka. Physiq delivers heat and energy to the targeted area for optimal results with no downtime.
Our practice has taken thoughtful time and consideration to uncover the ideal body treatment to, confidently, offer our patients. The Physiq has delivered that confidence, and we are excited to share it with you!
We invite you to visit our office for a comprehensive consultation so we may understand your exact goals and outline a complete treatment plan for key areas and associated sessions to achieve your desired results
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect before, during, and after my treatment?
- BEFORE your PHYSIQ treatment, if necessary, you will want to shave the targeted area. Your provider will place up to four applicators spaced along the desired area and secure them with a PHYSIQ band.
- DURING your treatment you may feel warmth at the applicator site but PHYSIQ’s energy delivery and unique patient control features ensures optimal comfort.
- AFTER your treatment, it is important to massage the area with the PHYSIQ body lotion that was designed to complement your body treatment. One bottle of the PHYSIQ body lotion will allow you to continue this massage, twice daily, between treatments. The area may feel warm for a few hours post treatment.
How long is a single treatment?
- A single treatment with all four applicators runs for a maximum of 30 minutes. Smaller areas may take less time.
Can I treat more than one area in a single session?
- PHYSIQ has four applicators which may be used in sets of two on multiple areas in one single session. A maximum of three areas may be treated in one day.
How many treatments will I need?
- The recommendation is 5 sessions with each session spaced two weeks apart. However, everyone is different so it is important for you to talk to your provider about those areas you’d like to target and your goals.
To learn more about this treatment and if you would be a good candidate, request a complimentary cosmetic consultation.