Top Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
Posted May 26, 2021
What are our top non-surgical anti-aging treatments?
- Skinwave Hydrofacial: This is a refreshing facial that combines an infusion of skin revitalizing solutions rich in lactic and glycolic acid, salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, and hydrogen therapy with gentle extractions to remove impurities. Electroporation with red and blue LED and a y-handpiece that includes contour rolling, lymphatic drainage, and massaging properties round out this amazing treatment. The Skinwave system is the ultimate compliment to clean and brighten skin and improve its vitality and tone.
- Virtue RF Mircroneedling: This device offers immediate results and continued long-term improvement to the skin as it increases the production of collagen. It uses microneedling to create micro-injuries to the skin and combines it with the heat generated through radio frequency to stimulate collagen. Combining these procedures as well as using the right skin care and recovery system will alleviate wrinkles and fine lines, tighten skin, minimize the appearance of scarring, decrease pore size and improve skin texture and tone.
- CO2 Laser: This laser offers a fully customizable skin resurfacing treatment that eliminates signs of aging like wrinkles, sunspots, uneven texture, and age spots for dramatically smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin. It addresses fine lines to deep wrinkles, uneven pigment, and redness, age spots, acne scars, sun damage, dullness/texture, and skin laxity. The treatment is customized by Dr. Antimarino to meet your skin’s exact needs. This laser can deliver an intense treatment with longer downtime or a lighter treatment to refresh the skin with little to no downtime.
- Aerolase Laser: This laser treatment can address a variety of skin issues such as pigmentation, sunspots, spider veins, and broken capillaries. It is also used in combination with a skin care protocol to address acne by shrinking sebaceous glands. It tightens the skin and improves skin tone.
- Subnovii Plasma Pen: Plasma technology is an exciting new treatment that is popping up all over the aesthetic world. The Subnovii plasma pen effectively takes advantage of the fine layer of ionized gas, or plasma, that exists along the surface of your skin. The device emits energy that sublimates a precise spot on the skin. A sealed wound is created, and shock delivered to the tissue below to stimulate collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. This device is used to treat upper and lower eyelids, peri-oral lines, and forehead lines.
Anti-aging is always a hot topic. Typically, we see patients in their 30’s and 40’s coming in to address skin texture, discolorations, and sun damage. Patients in their 40’s and 50’s start to notice some deepening to the folds of the face, peri-oral area, jowling, and sagging skin to the neck. Photos are usually the first place a patient notices aging as the contours of their face begin to change and they have noticeable sagging or appear tired and unhappy.
When addressing treatments or procedures patients should look for a practice that can support whatever level of commitment that they want to invest, such as addressing their lifestyle, price range, and time commitment. A practice should listen to your goals and provide education about available treatment plans to help you achieve the results you desire. A team approach may be needed depending upon the patient’s concerns, which may result in a combination of procedures. These may be stacked or mixed, to create optimum results. Each treatment plan is created based on the individual as beauty is not a one-size-fits-all.