What’s New for 2022?
Posted December 22, 2021
Plastic surgery trends continue to evolve, and after yet another year of Covid, we see the growth in our field continue as the beauty industry embraces a more natural, subtle look that addresses both the face and body. Some of the top trends we see happening for 2022 are listed below. Are any of them something you have been thinking about?
- New injectable products! We see new products arising that are more dynamic and versatile and provide a more natural result. Patients want long-lasting fillers that are cost-effective. A major concern for patients continues to be the fear of looking distorted or “overdone.” Talk with your provider for a complete list of newly available products to create your personalized treatment plan.
- Skin Resurfacing: Skin is the largest organ on our body, and how we care for it can reflect our youth and vitality. A CO2 laser is still the gold standard of skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. With minimal to no downtime, it remains a popular choice for transforming the skin’s surface. We use it for the face and décolleté and a good skincare regimen for dramatic results.
- Face Lifts are back and hotter than ever! When patients have exhausted their injectable options or desire more longevity with their results, they are choosing a Facelift. Advanced Facelift methods use minimal access incisions and are typically combined with a fat transfer to add volume to areas such as the cheeks, chin, or upper lip. A surgical refresh is just what the surgeon ordered as we move into 2022.
- Liposuction/Body Contouring: Liposuction remains the most popular and efficient way of removing unwanted or resistant fatty tissue from the body. Common treatment areas are the abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, back, and under the chin. Technology for non-surgical fat targeting is improving and, at this time, has shown promising results in treating areas with small amounts of unwanted or resistant fatty tissue to the abdomen, hips, thighs, and upper arms. In addition, our office offers Physiq, a device that can combine heat with muscle stimulation to treat problematic areas of excess fat, increase muscle tone, and address cellulite.
- Breast Augmentation will continue to top the list of most desired plastic surgery procedures. A breast augmentation can add volume and balance and improve the shape of a woman’s breasts in an outpatient setting with minimal downtime. Regardless of age, it is a procedure that allows a woman to achieve her desired aesthetic results.
Request a Consultation
Here at Bellissimo Plastic Surgery & Medi Spa, we value in-person time with our patients to ensure they know all of their options, have time for a full evaluation, and can feel confident in the choices they are making. That is why we offer each patient a complimentary cosmetic consultation, so they have a chance to speak directly with our providers before a treatment or procedure. To schedule yours, complete the form on our contact us page.